Frequently asked questions
If your question and/or answer is not listed, please contact us.
What are the opening times?
Is the campsite open throughout the year?
Yes, the campsite is open all year round!
- Heated sanitary building
- Chalets with central heating
What are the arrival and departure times?
- Camping pitches:
Arrival: from 02:00 PM
Departure: before 11.00 AM
- Accommodations (Chalets, Mobile Homes and Camping Pods):
Arrival: from 04:00 PM
Departure: before 10.00 AM
How big are our camping pitches?
- Basic pitches (on grass and with electricity) are about 100m2 big.
- Comfort pitches (on grass, with electricity, waterpoint, tv access) are about 120m2 big.
Is the finalcleaning and sheets mandatory?
When you book an accommodation by us the cleaning and sheets are mandatory.
- The costs for a bedlinenpackage is €9,50 per package per person
- Final cleaning week/midweek/weekend €80,00 per accommodation
Don't want to bring your own towels and tea-towels? You can hire them here!
- Towel package (1 big one & 1 small one) €7,80 per package
- Teatowel package ( 2 tea-towels and 1 one towel) €5,50 per package
Where can I buy tickets for a Seal trip or Rescue Boat trip?
You can buy your tickets on board. See our website for the times and sailings.
PLEASE NOTE: You must arrive 15 minutes before departure.
Can I bring my pet?
- For the accommodations look at the sub 'Rental'
- With the exception of the Ballastplaat field
- We charge €5 per night for a dog
"Het Booze Wijf":
- Dogs are allowed in our restaurant, bar - eeterij Kombuis and on the terrace
- Dogs are not allowed in the supermarket
- Is wireless internet (WiFi) available?
WiFi is free for all our guests however, it is limited available. You can log in without a password.